Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Classroom Clutter

I've been on a declutter kick for the past few weeks. I'm organizing all of my resources. Soon I plan to write a lengthy blog post detailing my new organizational system for task cards, games, and other academic resources. It is changing my life! My class finished a little early today and I was able to pass out math games to small groups to practice skills from earlier in the year within minutes. I should be finished organizing everything by the end of next week and I can share lots of pictures of the end result.

For the time being, I'm posting this handy graphic from Quill with tips for organizing classroom clutter. Hope you find it useful!


Click to Enlarge Image

Organization Hacks That Triumph Over Classroom Clutter
Brought to you by Quill

No comments :

Post a Comment